Wednesday 24 February 2016

Winchester Writing Festival


Winchester Writing festival is back in June – 17th to 19th, prices varying depending on which package you pick.

I have been to Winchester’s Writing Festival a couple of times, both at the expense of going on a holiday, and I can honestly say that if I had the money I would be going again this year. Yes, the conference is expensive. Although if you break it down into the costs of accommodation, food and your individual workshops it does feel better. I do believe that it is worth the money, for the advice you get especially the workshops and the one to one appointments. And it looks like finally they have added some science fiction and fantasy to their programme.

As well as the festival itself, they offer a series of competitions, which you do not need to attend the festival to attend.

If you want more details follow the link here.

No comments: